• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I registered here

orionengnr

Oakley Beginner
and someone has something for sale, but I cannot reply to his post or buy his M-Frames?
Really?
I guess maybe I don't understand why I registered.

I get it that you might not want a newb to advertise something for sale, because you don't know me, but...I can't buy something? Really? My money isn't green enough?

Please tell me what I am missing.

Thank you, Rich

This should clear up any questions you may have. There are security measures taken before you get to roam free here.

Oh, it gets better. I just went back and looked again. This is his for-sale thread:
Look at his user name--he is a "Guest".

So guests can post for-sale items, but members can't buy them.
Perhaps that makes perfect sense. to someone.
Perhaps that someone can explain it to me?

Oh, it gets better. I just went back and looked again. This is his for-sale thread:
Look at his user name--he is a "Guest".

So guests can post for-sale items, but members can't buy them.
Perhaps that makes perfect sense. to someone.
Perhaps that someone can explain it to me?
You see “Guest” under his name? I sure dont. Millertime has been a member since 2012

This is exactly what I see (screen shot attached)
UserName Hidden and Guest.
So again, why am I seeing this and not his name?

Attachments

• post.pdf
    58.4 KB · Views: 132
This is what I see. Nothing about a guest.

F41FF312-2A20-4142-84D9-798BA41B16D0.jpeg

So I can see your name and everyone else's. Can you see what I attached?
It is a pdf, but when I click on it I have to save it to my pc and then open it. Okay, let's ty it this way:
1659827967343.png

your seeing guest, because you haven’t met the requirements to be in the exchange area , Members names are covered for their protection, wait the two weeks or buy a premium membership if this bothers you

Back