• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Told My Wife "You Can Be Mad At Me When I Get Home"

keptman

Oakley Expert
Noneyah
I have been looking for a case for a while after seeing some on ebay and then getting on here. I found several out of area and figured I would have to be patient. I had wanted to get a single for space and I don't have a lot of glasses like some of the collections on here. I found one in my area that was a double wide. Good price and not to far of a drive.

Got home late last night and it was deffinitely like christmas morn. Up till 1:30 last night cleaning and picking the locks.
I didn't get keys as the owner of the unit moved and his remate sold it for him. Supposed to get in touch with him some time soon. I even got a free pair of glasses when I picked up the unit. Hijinx kinda well worn but the wife sure liked them, guess I'll have to get some fresh lenses for them.

Unit had the authorized dealer plaque, stands, livestrong yellow block,a few empty boxes, and hard cases upon hard cases.Got my hopes up when I saw the box for a half x with the coin. I've got a lot of pics to take this weekend and next week to help indentify some of the stuff the was in the lockup. Some of it I know but there's a few things I'm not sure about.
Just a couple of phone shots for now. I don't even have all of my Oakley's to put in it right now.

2012-06-15_09-16-23_512.jpg

2012-06-15_09-10-22_269.jpg

Nice work! Getting the wife on board is one of the key elements of collecting for the married man.

I have my usual lines such as:
"just be thankful that I'm not addicted to drugs"
"our RRSP's are doing terrible right now so it's time to diversify our portfolio.... again"
"no, those aren't new. I've had those for a long time, you just must have never noticed them"
"no, I'm not sure where the mail key went. I'll look for it tomorrow"
"remember the story about the medusa and how I could have had it with Bob for $300..."

Maybe we should have a "how to get more O past the wife"

"no, those aren't new. I've had those for a long time, you just must have never noticed them"

Yes, yes I am guilty of these lines.

My wife knows from before she married me that I'm a horse power junkie. She likes it just doesn't admit it.

Nice work! Getting the wife on board is one of the key elements of collecting for the married man.

"our RRSP's are doing terrible right now so it's time to diversify our portfolio.... again"
"remember the story about the medusa and how I could have had it with Bob for $300..."

hahahahahahahaha... !!!! I'm still laughing, got the same ones... !!!

I also use:

But I also have:
"as a nerdy dude I need these to be popular"
"I definately traded up, so its a WIN"
"dont you understand that these are an Investment"
and last but not least...
"do I say anything about your shoes and purses? Well do you want a new of either?"

Latest Posts

Back