• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I'm At The Vault Wearing A R1...

I have been working at my Vault for about 8 months. Ive sold hundreds of Flak Jacket, Fuel Cells, Radars, and Gascans. Ive only sold two pairs of X-Squared and no Juliets. We are outlet stores so therefore our customer basis isn't that of an actual O-Store. We sell maybe 1 pair of them for every 300-400 pairs of other glasses we sell. At least at my store anyways. We get trained on what frame style they are and then what all the different lens colors there are. I do understand where you are coming from don't get me wrong, we just don't sell enough to worry about the frame colors.
I understand. Well, not to worry since they're discontinued and I'm going to be hoarding them. LOL

I can certainly understand that not every employee knows the X-Metals of old but to have two employees call a R1 a Juliet and a XS is kinda silly with the R1 not really looking much like a Juliet or XS. LOL

I mean, if they asked me what it was because they were unfamiliar with them, I would've been totally cool with telling them what it was. I've actually had employees at the O Store ask what model X-Metal I was wearing.

It's amazing they hire people that don't care to learn the product or history of the company...

I applied at my local Vault and followed up... Never heard back from them.

They don't know what they missed!

How'd the employees react to your romeos?

It's cool that you guys have rare Oakleys, but why do you need someone to acknowledge you? Just wear them and try not to be too insecure if an Oakley employee doesn't notice them. Just my 2cents