• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Many Pitboss's coming out of Canada for steal price???

grrr, without really thinking until after I looked at the items I placed bid on each one of them, now trying to contact e-bay and the sellers to remove my bids, is there any other way to resolve or if I end up winning do I then have to prove them fake (how's that done???) and then send them back to the seller? I haven't made a lot of eBay purchases and wasn't clearly thinking obviously today, advise anyone?

easy - if you win the auction just don't pay!! before the auction ends, ask him for more proof of authenticity. probably the best proof is the letter 'A' embossed on the inner arm at the hinge end.
ysu3e7am.jpg

easy - if you win the auction just don't pay!! before the auction ends, ask him for more proof of authenticity. probably the best proof is the letter 'A' embossed on the inner arm at the hinge end.
ysu3e7am.jpg

thanks for the advice, learned a lot through the other thread string that someone posted on here, and in the end one seller cancelled my bid and I was outbid on the other items, feel kinda bad that the other buyers weren't on here to learn all the insight of how to spot reals vs. fakes (at least I really hope they were fakes or I lost out on some great steals). As a newbie I really appreciate all the candid feedback. This forum might just save or cost me a fortune lol.

this pic shows how bad the moulding process is....
ura6e5as.jpg

look at the roughness in the word 'pit boss'.

this pic shows how bad the moulding process is....

wow, where did you get that pic? in the end I tried to report all of them as fakest to eBay w/o any noticeable success , but at least I didn't have to purchase or back out or whatever on any of them, and all sold close to $200, or a little more, feel bad for whoever did buy them, but most of the ads said returns accepted, although also claimed 100% authentic... thanks again to all for the feedback!

Latest Posts

Back