• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So tired of ebay

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
I've been bidding on a pair of gen 1 straight jackets in electric blue. Have held the bid for the last say 4 days at 82$ last minute was out bid by 2.50$ with my max bid at 100$ im so mad about that kind of bidding! Now to find another pair here. Sorry kinda a rant.......so upset. Something to relive my younger days is now gone......

Yeah I don't mess with the bidding on E-bay. Too many secretive schill controls. If you probably look at the line of people that bidded they probably have generic algorithm names like L**01 and M**02.

Its a crappy way of getting a profit or getting what they actually want for the item versus letting the natural act of bidding come up with the final price.

Sorry you lost out on a pair your really wanted. It sounds like someone wanted it just that much more and was willing to pay for it. Best of luck next time.

Sorry you lost out on a pair your really wanted. It sounds like someone wanted it just that much more and was willing to pay for it. Best of luck next time.
I didn't think they'd go over 100$ and I didn't have anymore funds available for them. Not to mention my screen shut off and I couldn't get it turned back on in time. There's a few for sale in here if I can get them!

I am confident you will get one eventually and at a great price. Patience and persistence pays off in this hobby.

That sucks man, I know you really want a pair. No doubt somebody here will be able to help you out. I know absolutely nothing about the going value for this pair so I can't comment on that. Just wanted to give my condolences on the whole thing. Sucks to miss out at the last second!

That sucks man, I know you really want a pair. No doubt somebody here will be able to help you out. I know absolutely nothing about the going value for this pair so I can't comment on that. Just wanted to give my condolences on the whole thing. Sucks to miss out at the last second!
I think like 1 or 2 people have a pair, I just can't swing 200$ for a pair......

Latest Posts

Back