• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So tired of ebay

I'm guilty of it. Didn't bid on the straight jackets but I just won a pair of Gen2 bronze water jackets. I always wait for the last 30 seconds to bid. Just trying to keep the price down.

I always bid 9.99 over a large number like $50 or $100. They almost always have their bid about $5'over the big number. If You want it that bad, You have to be there when the auction ends, and put Your high bid in with 20 seconds to go. Although I think that eBay now allows bidding for a very short time after the auction ends. I th.ink they figured out that they could make a little extra.

I'm guilty of it. Didn't bid on the straight jackets but I just won a pair of Gen2 bronze water jackets. I always wait for the last 30 seconds to bid. Just trying to keep the price down.

It's called sniping and that's how I always get items for a low vaule, and there is nothing wrong with it . Always have to be on your toes if you are going to bid!

Yeah, I don't bid on anything usually until there is 4 seconds left. I hope you find what you're looking for though. It will come up. Give it some time.

You have to bid very high if You aren't willing to be bidding in the last few seconds.Plus, Your idea of a high bid may be very low to the other guy. He may want it very badly,AND he may have a lot of money.

Back