• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So what's up with linegear?

Camdaddy22

Oakley Enthusiast
It seems to me that name is being dropped a lot are they the only acceptable aftermarket manufacturing company for anything having to do with X metal? I've had some very interesting learning experiences trying to go cheap.. Well not that interesting, unless you consider 98% failure rate interesting

They aren’t the only Company supplying aftermarket parts for us, I use Fuse, Ikon and Revant also but @Linegear Japan are VERY well respected and always willing to listen and adapt their products to suit the consumers needs/demand.

@Linegear Japan, @Japanese Jellyfish, @SEAN WAYNE are always on standby.
Thank you bro! And yes, shoot us a PM and we will do our best to accomodate your needs. Linegear is available for O Matter too!

You're welcome! Also at the end if this month, new colors for NXT (Red Mirror, Ice and Black) will be released. Around March this year 24k lenses will also be available. We will keep you updated.

When will the 24K lenses be available to purchase from Linegear? And will they be available for Juliet? Polarized or non-polarized?

Latest Posts

Back