• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So what's up with linegear?

When will the 24K lenses be available to purchase from Linegear? And will they be available for Juliet? Polarized or non-polarized?

The lenses have already been shipped to the main office and we are just waiting for them. For now, only non polarized lenses will be available. We will keep you posted once we have them sir.

The correct title at the moment is "So what's up Japan Post"? Other peeps are mentioning I don't have a green Mars in my collection. All my green Mars parts have been stuck there in Japan. I know you guys can't stay locked up forever. Hahaha.

Just wanted to add something in here for people asking about LG. They are really good and support the forum members requests for various parts and colors. In the earlier years for LG I helped test their lenses for them and they used the data to increase the quality of their lenses so they were on par with Oakley quality optics. They were the ones to reach out to me to test them, so I know they care about what they sell and how customers perceive their work. Just thought I would post this, haven't bought anything or talked with them in several years due to a deployment. But they are good guys and good business men.

Just my two cents for anyone asking about their quality.

Latest Posts

Back