• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So who just scored the Romeo's on eBay?

For the amount of forum members who will show up I guess I can lend out my new Dreamliner

Do you have the floor plan with the private cabins with the king sized beds and the showers?
I like those...

They make trips to Europe and Asia so much more civilized....

Q~

Last edited:
Do you have the floor plan with the private cabins with the king sized beads and the showers?
I like those...

They make trips to Europe and Asia so much more civilized....

Q~
I'm usually way too inebriated already by the time I get on the plane. All the chicks just carry me on and shower me during the flight and take care of all the rest of the goodness.

I'm usually way too inebriated already by the time I get on the plane. All the chicks just carry me on and shower me during the flight and take care of all the rest of the goodness.

That's like me on my yacht "The Grand Bleu".
After a day of racing around on the jet skis, and soaking in the hot tub I'm a mess...

And that darned helicopter. When will they learn that when I'm in the pool, they can't land!

Gack!

Q~

Hey.
While we're on the topic...

Did you know that Siberian Tigers get aggressive when they get sea sick?

Neither did I. But fortunately the Italian Polizia are very understanding. Gotta love those guys.

Monaco is a great place to Moor a boat for a few weeks...
Q~

Back