• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So who runs or owns OakleyForum.com??

The classic OakleyForum.com story is joining with 1 or 2 pairs, learning about the world of Oakley, and next thing you know, you are posting collection pictures from your new double wide case!
Don't have a double wide, but this was me. Searching for some info on getting a pair of sunglasses that would fit my big head after several failed attempts at lower-end stuff, came across this forum, and now am up to 12 or 15 pairs, having gone through quite a few more. A great resource and a great community to learn from.

Shortly after your one year anniversary you said you were getting out of it, sold a lot of stuff, and went dark. Are you getting back into it now?

Not really getting back into it unless a great deal comes by. At this point in my life my son's education will be eating up all my extra funds. Maybe when he gets out of school in 6 years I'll try to be the cool 50 year old Oakley Collector!!

If there are any more questions out there, feel free to ask.

Hey Oakleyboss -- first of all thanks for all the tidbits of information. It's cool to hear how this all got started. I'm curious.

1) When was the first moment you realized Oakleyforum had "arrived"?

2) What was a moment that bummed you out the most or you saw as the biggest mis-step thus far either directly involving Oakleyforum or related to Oakleyforum?

3) When is the proudest moment you had (or two or three if it's too hard to choose) as the founder of this forum?

Feel free to answer all, some, or none of these questions and thanks in advance!

Back