• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Softcases/Microfiber Bags

taiko19

Oakley Enthusiast
Is there any rhyme or reason to what glasses get a zippered case or just a bag only? It seems like most of the women's come with a zippered soft case or the hard clamshell type case. My wifes Miss Conducts were packaged with a nice leather "clutch" style case.

My X-squared came with the x-metal softcase, but two recent Juliet purchases only came with the bag. Crazy to think that a $400 pair does not at least come with the softcase.

Most of the sport type frames that come with a replacement lens come with a case. Jawbone/RJ/Split Jacket, Fast Jacket, etc. Current Flak Jackets come in a large box, but usually don't include a case (so why the big box?). My Half Jacket 2.0 in White with Violet lenses came with a white zip case, but my Blood Orange frame didn't (and they cost exactly the same amount). It really just seems random.

Most of the sport type frames that come with a replacement lens come with a case. Jawbone/RJ/Split Jacket, Fast Jacket, etc. Current Flak Jackets come in a large box, but usually don't include a case (so why the big box?). My Half Jacket 2.0 in White with Violet lenses came with a white zip case, but my Blood Orange frame didn't (and they cost exactly the same amount). It really just seems random.

Do you have pics of the flak jacket boxes without a case? ALL flak jackets I have seen since 2007 have come with a soft vault. Also since the half jacket 2.0's came out, I have never seen a single pair come with case, just the microfiber bag. Where are you buying your glasses from?!?!

Back