• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SOLD Australia - X-Metal XX - Ti/02

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guys,

I'm looking to let go a pair of X-Metal XX's, Ti/02, serialed frame with black lenses

The frame it's self would be a 7/10. It has a couple of marks on the nose bomb, and a small nick on the top part of the frame on the left hand side. The plasma has a golden tint to it due to age.

The nose area isn't "factory tight", it has a small amount of play in it. IN my opinion it doesn't need a tune up. The arms aren't as tight, but I think it's just a case of replacing the gasket?

To be honest, it could do with some new unobtanium. The nose bombs are fine though.

The lenses have some scratches and could do with being replaced. They're wearable, but not "mint".

I'll get some pics during the day light (Tomorrow my time..)

I was thinking $250.00 AUD. Not too sure if this is a bit excessive?

Postage runs at about $25 to the US. Takes about 2 weeks.

XX03.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Need some pics

I know.

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Guys,

I'm looking to let go a pair of X-Metal XX's, Ti/02, serialed frame with black lenses

The frame it's self would be a 7/10. It has a couple of marks on the nose bomb, and a small nick on the top part of the frame on the left hand side. The plasma has a golden tint to it due to age.

The nose area isn't "factory tight", it has a small amount of play in it. IN my opinion it doesn't need a tune up. The arms aren't as tight, but I think it's just a case of replacing the gasket?

To be honest, it could do with some new unobtanium. The nose bombs are fine though.

The lenses have some scratches and could do with being replaced. They're wearable, but not "mint".

I was thinking $250.00 AUD. Not too sure if this is a bit excessive?

Postage runs at about $25 to the US. Takes about 2 weeks.
I want it mate, please read your pm

Pics added. PM's replied to.

I managed to buff out the marks on the nose bridge

wait, what marks on the nose bomb? you know nose bombs are the rubber bits that touch your nose right

Err nose bridge.

Long day at work!!

These have been sold and paid for. Please lock and I'll setup a thread for the deal between Rustpot and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.