• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold - SOLD! -Micro Bag Lot ... (Ducati, USA, S. White, Batwolf, KVD, ...)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Here is a modest assortment of micro bags. A few Frog bags, & the rest the larger size.

For the uninitiated, the "Jawbone" & grey'ish "Oakley" ones have pouches for extra lenses inside, & the "Batwolf" one has the pouch inside for extra Icons.

SOLD!

20150725_165333-01.jpeg

20150725_165452-01.jpeg

20150725_165634-01.jpeg

20150725_165723-01.jpeg

20150725_165733-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you split it up let me know. I'm interested in that Ducati bag

I'll toss my hat in here as well. If you decide to split up the lot I'd take at least one of the KVD bags as long as they're xmetal friendly.

@Craig Perkins - I very well may be interested in that. I actually have a bunch more bags to add to this lot either later tonight or first thing tomorrow ... maybe more will grab your eye.

@digi7alph0enix - Have you ever carried an XM in a regular "large" bag for basic sunnies? When I have, my X-Squareds, just about an 1/8" of the top of the tip of the hammer stem will barely stick out, but if jostled into an angle in the bag, & drawstring pulled semi-tight/tight, they are completely protected.

If interested, @digi7alph0enix , I would sell a KVD out of this lot, & adjust accordingly when I add more bags to it later this evening or tomorrow morning ... PM me if interested. The bag measures a normal 7" x 4".

Username Hidden said:
@Craig Perkins - I very well may be interested in that. I actually have a bunch more bags to add to this lot either later tonight or first thing tomorrow ... maybe more will grab your eye.

Alright! Cant wait to see what else you have.

Sold! ( A few days ago. )

Username Hidden said:
Sold! ( A few days ago. )
Man that sucks! I mean it's great that you sold everything but still lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back