• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sold Monster Dog Whiskey W/ Bronze OBO

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Item is sold Make an offer. Gentlemen, Up for sale is a Monster Dog with a Whiskey Frame and Bronze lens. These have been worn. The lenses are approx 7/10 with light hairline scratches or nicks on the lenses. You absolutely cannot see them when worn. The frame has normal wear for a glass that has been worn. This is the magic frame that is rare that can be stripped to clear. I was going to strip it first then sell but was advised that members might just want to do this themselves. I have tried to show all aspects of these glasses in the pics. If any questions please pm me. $100.00 OBO shipped Conus. Will entertain international but shipping is not included. Paypal of course. Gift. Offers will be taken by PM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price Change

A fine Dog for a good price. Shouldn't last too long on here. GLWS.

I am actually taking this item and stripping it myself. Figured for the money it would be a great First Oakley project. It is actually a little harder than I thought. I have 7 hours in it and still only halfway done.

good luck infinitehero. dont go too aggressive with the stripping- the alcohol can discolor (cloud) the clear plastic..

Yea I think in a spot or two I have done that. I am going to use plastic polish when I am done which should or will Smooth everything out and make it chrystal clear again.