• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold my Revo 3010's... Heading to the O-Store...

Not sure what I will be getting. The clear Gascan with RI has been calling my name. Those are a serious contender. However if the Pit Boss II looks good, and my wife is feeling generous.... You never know. Have to see what is available and what looks good on me.

Should make for a fun day.

Nice! There's a decent array of stuff out right now, hope you find something good.

You should wear your Mars in and see if your store employees know their stuff.

They are resting on my head right now. I know the store manager will know about them, he is a fellow collector. The rest of the employees, not so sure. Most are teenie bopper, Justin Bieber type of kids that work there.

Teach them a thing or two then... :cool-20:

That many more people will know even more about their company and brand history. And next time someone walks in with one they will know, "Hey, that's a Mars!"

Gotta create buzz with the younger generation and keep spreading the good word of Oakley. Past, present and future.

Looking at the Pit Boss II. Not so sure on the fit. They look a little bit big on my small face. But I really like them because they are unique and less common than the Gascans. Really, these are the only two I am considering, everything else is just kind of meh. Back to clothes shopping with my wife. That is the price I pay for the glasses. lol

And Bat, the one girl at the counter was like "holy hell you have Mars" the second I walked in. She even gave me a free microfiber bag to keep them clean for the day. I may let her try them on when we go back. The other girl was "who cares". The appreciative girl and I just stared at her.

Back