• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale (SOLD) Oakley Display Case Mirror

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've got one of the older display case mirrors. I THINK 4x7 inch. I've read that but I'm not at home and near the mirror to measure. These are the type that friction clamped to the top of the cases. I'm guessing it's the only type they ever made for the cases but want to give you some description... This was used for quite a few years in a showroom. I've done my best to hold the mirror at an angle and show its worst angles. Many that know me will tell you that I try to make sure items look better when you get them than what you see in the picture.

$40 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you want shipping somewhere else, we need to discuss through private message.

PayPal payment only.

Shipping from 47201 - local pick up can be discussed

IMG_2841_zpsbmlck8kh.jpg

IMG_2840_zps3vrcjhkv.jpg

IMG_2839_zps61dgzhqx.jpg

44B01A6F-1359-490E-A635-F22418AD6F6A_zps1ui4hwss.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Can you provide a pic of the bracket on the back??

Username Hidden said:
Can you provide a pic of the bracket on the back??

I will as soon as I get home. The bracket has the hard foam that helps it friction lock or wedge itself onto the sheet metal at the top of the case. Then I think the bottom of the mirror has the little rubber pads the help put it in a bind and lock it to the top of the case. Can't believe I didn't take a picture of the mount, sorry.

There were a couple of different versions of this made. Is it the plexi/ lexan mirror or ??

Username Hidden said:
There were a couple of different versions of this made. Is it the plexi/ lexan mirror or ??

Thank you for educating me as I go.. :)

This mirror is all metal. Not one piece of it, including the mirror surface appears to be anything but metal. How they get the shine, I don't know, but it sure looks, sounds, feels like all metal to me. It's entire construction matches the tower case that it came off of.

Please let me know if I can help add anymore detail. And again, thank you for the guidance.

Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back