• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Sold Pending Funds

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Both SOLD PENDING FUNDS, thank you.

Ducati pair is SPF. X Metal colored with ruby are still for sale.

X Metal colored frame with the Ruby Iridium lens. $220 + 10 Shipping

Again, no scratches, the glasses have been babied. LNIB Condition.

PAYMENT IN USPS MO or BANK CHECK ONLY--US SHIPPING ONLY

PM me for offers/to buy.

oakley-2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
:car: moved . . .

Picture of the X Metal color up, the Ducati is coming; having issues with the camera.

BTT, and thanks for moving!

BTT with a price drop!

Username Hidden said:
Ducati pair is SPF. X Metal colored with ruby are still for sale.

X Metal colored frame with the Ruby Iridium lens. $250 + 10 Shipping

Again, no scratches, the glasses have been babied. LNIB Condition.

PAYMENT IN USPS MO or BANK CHECK ONLY--US SHIPPING ONLY

PM me for offers/to buy.

oakley-2.jpg

Just a helpful suggestion, since you are a new member, you might want to get a PayPal account as the majority of members utilize PayPal to protect their purchase. MO, BC, PayPal gift, etc are a great way to pay among established members and traders. Again this is just a suggestion.......

Username Hidden said:
Just a helpful suggestion, since you are a new member, you might want to get a PayPal account as the majority of members utilize PayPal to protect their purchase. MO, BC, PayPal gift, etc are a great way to pay among established members and traders. Again this is just a suggestion.......

Understood, and thank you kindly. I prefer USPS MO because there is protection on both sides of the transaction. I have personal issues with paypal, but understand the suggestion. Hopefully these sell, and I'll prove my reputation with good feedback. If members want, I can send them to other forums with impeccable feedback for me.

Thank you again!

How is a buyer protected when using a money order? I thought once it leaves the buyers hands whoever it's made out to is guaranteed to get the money? I never use them, so how is the buyer protected?

Username Hidden said:
How is a buyer protected when using a money order? I thought once it leaves the buyers hands whoever it's made out to is guaranteed to get the money? I never use them, so how is the buyer protected?

I have been told if either party tries to defraud the other, the US Postal Inspectors can be contacted to investigate the matter.

I'm not sure my for sale thread is the best place to get into the legalities and pro's and con's of a USPS MO.

Price drop again. The Ducati's will be with their buyer on Friday or Saturday and his feedback will be posted. For anyone on the fence, FYI.

Great seller! got my Ducati"s today, Fast shipping you guys should trust this seller....

Thanks again Apollo11

Status
Not open for further replies.