• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Passing it on...red face Crankcase chronograph Swiss watch - all stainless in box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So, my predicament is between this watch and a guitar I want. So...up for your interest is a fine Swiss made Oakley Crankcase Chronograph watch. Red face with black sub-dials in stainless steel case with the stainless steel bracelet (band) and clasp. The watch is in great condition for being a teenage watch with limited signs of wear. I can't see any scratches on the sapphire crystal. I also just had the battery changed a couple months ago. The watch comes in a coffee brown (I think, it's close to black, but not) faux leather wrapped Oakley watch box with a black felt pillow inside to keep the watch comfortable when resting. All this can be yours for the low low price of $400.00 with free insured Priority Mail shipping (please, US customers only). Paypal only and I will invoice interested buyer with Paypal "goods" invoice." (keeping all things legit, I've been on eBay and Paypal for more than 20 years as jnyjetta. Listing will be marked as sold when paid. On 9/12/22 if not sold, I will be listing it on eBay. (don't worry, I still have my Minute Machine to check the time and date).
Thanks for looking.

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you change your mind on shipping outside the US let me know (based in UK) ;)

Were I to do so, I would have to go through eBay as suggested in the rules and guide ip top and I would be using the eBay international shipping. I didn't want to go through eBay because of the compound eBay/Paypal fees, so I offered domestic shipping for free. International shipping would add another addition expense so I wouldn't be able to absorb ALL the costs; I would need to charge all or at least part of the shipping expense going through eBay, but If you want to commit to buying my watch, I will commit to going the extra mile to get it to you. ;)

PM sent