• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale <<SOLD!>> X-Metal XX Package W/ BI, Custom Cut RI, & 24K Lenses + Many Extras

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Everything is SOLD!!!

I have for sale, a great X-Metal XX package:

One pair of X-Metal XX (no serial number) frames in excellent condition. X-Metal coloway/finish in near mint condition with only the most minor marks on the finish. Installed ear socks, nose bombs and temple shocks are all original and in near perfect condition. The nose bridge is nice and tight (better than my Juliets were new). No play at all in ear stem joints. Left ear stem feels tighter when closing than the right, but both tight with no play at all (I'm the 2nd owner of these and the original owner said one stem had always been a little tighter than the other since new.)

Also included:
  • One pair Oakley Ruby Iridium lenses (currently installed in the frames); custom cut by forum member InfiniteHero from Big Taco donor lenses; perfect fit; like new condition; includes donor lens Oakley box and paperwork

• One pair Oakley Black Iridium lenses; like new condition; includes original replacement lens Oakley box and paperwork

• One pair Oakley 24K Iridium lenses; like new condition; includes original replacement lens Oakley box and paperwork

• One pair Exovista "Ruby Quartz" aftermarket lenses; mint condition in mfg packaging; very red - see on ebay

• One excellent condition X-Metal Soft Vault case

• One OEM black microfiber bag; new condition

• One pair of OEM size "25" temple shocks (the 15s are in the frames)

• One spare nose bomb (original owner lost the other)

• Original warranty card and warranty paperwork

Does NOT include:
  • Original box

• XX coin

• Check for a million dollars

I'm asking $500 shipped CONUS for everything, with me covering the Paypal fees. If you're really looking for the all-around Oakley fan package deal, I also have a very unique Oakley watch for sale here:
For Sale - One-of-a-kind Judge 2 Stealth Chrono Watch | Oakley Forum

If you want the watch and the XX package, I'll let it go for $650 Paypal'd and shipped CONUS - a very good deal I think!

I have sold several items here with great success and have some feedback, so you can buy with confidence.

I will reply to this thread with plenty of photos within the next couple of hours. Please PM me with interest.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Got any pics? Interested

Here are the pics!

y9usyha4.jpg

agu7a4ag.jpg

ymaba9ej.jpg

ubujy6ag.jpg

me2a5eva.jpg

ytujupup.jpg

je9yzyby.jpg

7uquzaju.jpg

7yzugyme.jpg

e3yzynus.jpg

ary6y4uv.jpg

asane7ah.jpg

be9ejysy.jpg

This is a sweet kit!
David

vouch for awesome items/price and for excellent seller. GLWS

Username Hidden said:
vouch for awesome items/price and for excellent seller. GLWS

Thanks dragonvoi! Somebody's going to be happy with this kit! Notice how there's none of the usual "the so-and-so colored lens has minor marks, but they don't affect vision..." kind of wording you see in many of these type listings? All four pair of these are mint! Fairly unusual bundle to come along, I think. Especially if someone picks up the watch at the same time.

Man, I nearly talked myself into keeping them! :)

pm me bro

l
Username Hidden said:
Thanks dragonvoi! Somebody's going to be happy with this kit! Notice how there's none of the usual "the so-and-so colored lens has minor marks, but they don't affect vision..." kind of wording you see in many of these type listings? All four pair of these are mint! Fairly unusual bundle to come along, I think. Especially if someone picks up the watch at the same time.

Man, I nearly talked myself into keeping them! :)

lol. thats what happens to me sometimes! i tell the buyer what i like about the pieces I'm selling then, I'm like man! i should keep these!

Everything is sold! Thanks to the buyer and all who inquired!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.