• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Solefly Radar EV

My pair came in today, very cool glass and a pretty damn good price with the extra lense.

PXL_20220119_204942904.jpg

PXL_20220119_204841781.jpg

PXL_20220119_204810224.jpg

PXL_20220119_204824914.jpg

PXL_20220119_204928073.jpg

PXL_20220119_204747669.jpg

They look awesome,thanks for sharing and congrats to the purchase!

I am not familiar with Tungsten Polarized nor with the Chrome lense. How are they? Can they be compared to any of the more familiar lenses to get an idea?

I am not familiar with Tungsten Polarized nor with the Chrome lense. How are they? Can they be compared to any of the more familiar lenses to get an idea?

Chrome is a neutral grey base lens with a light transition level between Slate and Black Iridium. Id probably say its a slightly lighter Black Iridium with a completely silver mirrored iridium. You can still see people eyes through slate iridium.

Prizm Tungsten has a Bronze base for increased contrast. Prizm Tungsten has always seemed like Prizm Bronze with a little heavier iridium coating. Not super reflective because you can still see your eyes though it at times.

Micah (it feels odd typing that as that's my real name IRL lol) covered this very well already but I would like to add my two cents. Tungsten is a very good lens but I feel like it tried to replace Titanium Iridium without the silvery, beautiful mirror.

Also, Chrome might be the ultimate neutral Iridium lens. It's one of the flashiest lens Oakley has ever made, the mirror is absolutely insane on it. I have it on my Dark Ink Fade Flak 2.0 XL and love it. I was gonna buy it as a replacement lens for one of my existing Radars so this is just an added bonus to get it for much cheaper than buying it by itself.

Anyone here bought and ship to Canada? Did you have to pay duties?
Also looking to buy if someone wants to get rid of theirs

Over $400 after exchange rate.... Hmm
I got a question since you're also located in Canada and so am I. Did you buy it and if you did, did you have to pay duties when it arrived? Im really interested on buying the glasses but wanna make sure I don't hit with unexpected duties when It arrives.

Back