• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Explosive News From Shade Station!

and where can i see the new pairs on the link?

ooooh wait..... those slight color differences are ''new''
Oakley, Oakley, Oakley, what are you thinking....

Hi Jummeltje, thanks for the feedback. Initially the lenses may look like conventional colours but what really blew us away at Shade Station HQ was the hand-weathered frame, making each pair unique! We're assured that Oakley have a multitude of frames on the way to please enthusiasts and casual wearers alike though, so watch this space!

Hi Jummeltje, thanks for the feedback. Initially the lenses may look like conventional colours but what really blew us away at Shade Station HQ was the hand-weathered frame, making each pair unique! We're assured that Oakley have a multitude of frames on the way to please enthusiasts and casual wearers alike though, so watch this space!

Significantly lower pricing than Oakley US site. Are these prices confirmed?

Hi Shade station. The comment was not pointed at you obviously eh!:)
i'm just a bit dissapointed everything Oakley bring out nothing spectaculair.

That's what taught but they've no news on the Fall Fuel Cell or price

Right, but Breadbox is listed by ShadeStation as 137 GBP ($230 USD) on ShadeStation and $650 USD. That's crazy difference. I imagine Fuel Cell is similar.

Right, but Breadbox is listed by ShadeStation as 137 GBP ($230 USD) on ShadeStation and $650 USD. That's crazy difference. I imagine Fuel Cell is similar.

The one ShadeStation has for 137.50 is OO9199-16 Bronze Decay/Ruby Iridium that is only $220.00 on Oakley.com.
The $650.00 one is OO9199-13 Rust Decay/Fire Iridium Polarized.

Makes me wonder why oakley is charging the US so much money for such a less than stellar collection.

Back