• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some good sales at Sunglass Hut on select frames.

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
Bought some Holbrook Metals on Sunglass Hut website today. They have some good deals right now and 2 coupons. One for 30% off the other for $60 off 2nd pair.

Got my Holbrook Metal with Prizm Ruby Polarized for under $100 tonight off there.

Can you stack coupons? Do you have the promo code for the 60 off 2nd pair?
I wasnt able to stack coupons. I am not sure if they trump each other based on the order entered. I entered both coupons and didnt see it change beyond the first discount when I did my order. Then I did my ID.me login for the military discount as well and checked out.

Not sure how their coupon system works for certain. Some sites let you stack them. Fanatics is one that does. Under Armour and Reebok allow coupon stacking as well if all the items apply.

It does look like the 30Style doesnt apply to Oakley specifically if you click that offer and then filter by Brand. Oakley doesnt appear in the results, they do for the 60OFF2 Code, but I think there is a glitch on that one.

Latest Posts

Back