• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some More New Additions....

Nice Splice! I'm digging the Splice. Got a ton of weird looks though today haha. I've also been hunting for those One Sight Gascan's. Nice Pickup!

A couple more unexpected purchases this morning....

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

...not too bad for a Burnquist Gascan considering they were already on sale plus another 30% off for "Black Friday". I wasn't expecting the Vault to be for sale, but lucky for me it was :cool:

Nice, I was going to go the O store and the vault today, but trying to find a parking spot at the mall in scottsdale for 15 minutes frustrated me. So just went to the bike shop for some fuel, went home and ended up winning an ebay auction for something I wouldn't have found at the O store or vault. :p

Nice, I was going to go the O store and the vault today, but trying to find a parking spot at the mall in scottsdale for 15 minutes frustrated me. So just went to the bike shop for some fuel, went home and ended up winning an ebay auction for something I wouldn't have found at the O store or vault. :p
Nothing wrong with that...I just went to a bike shop down the street from where my brother lives. I didn't even know they were having a sale or that they carried Oakley's for that matter...always nice to find cool shops that carry Oakley products :smile:

Back