• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some New Pics Of My Display

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

b0753134.jpg

e3297b0d.jpg

10865d5f.jpg

3ac2b4a1.jpg

how often you switch the glasses around?!?
once a day or a week.... :lol:

I've been switching them a little more recently because I"m out of room. I need a new doublewide, but can't find one locally. Each time I get a new pair, it seems I have to rearrange the whole dang thing LOL!

What lenses do you have in your Frank Kozik Artist series?

Awesome collection btw, I am always checking to see if you have updated it at all, and your vids on youtube are awesome! Wish I had access to the pieces the rest of you guys have access to, we a bit behind in South Africa

That is one awesome collection! My fiance would kill me!

Same here (except it would be my wife). I have been into Oakleys since I was in high school. However, up until recently I have never owned a more than one pair at a time. I always thought of them as sunglasses. Now that I am a little older (and wiser) I am realizing (with the help of this fourm) that it is also a hobby and ADDICTION. I spend alot of time of EBay reseraching different models and what the going price is.

Some day I will have a collection worthy of posting in this section of the forum. Nice collection BAPD77! I am jealous.

What lenses do you have in your Frank Kozik Artist series?

Awesome collection btw, I am always checking to see if you have updated it at all, and your vids on youtube are awesome! Wish I had access to the pieces the rest of you guys have access to, we a bit behind in South Africa

Thanks for the kind words. The lenses in the Kozik Hijinx are standard Ruby Iridium lenses. Thanks again.

Same here (except it would be my wife). I have been into Oakleys since I was in high school. However, up until recently I have never owned a more than one pair at a time. I always thought of them as sunglasses. Now that I am a little older (and wiser) I am realizing (with the help of this fourm) that it is also a hobby and ADDICTION. I spend alot of time of EBay reseraching different models and what the going price is.

Some day I will have a collection worthy of posting in this section of the forum. Nice collection BAPD77! I am jealous.

I can't thank you guys enough for all the kind words. I have been into Oakley since the early to mid 90s. I had several pair back then but wound up selling most of them off around 2000. I recently got back into it in about 2005 and really heavy since about 2008. I am most proud of my Artist Series as it took me quite some time to complete the entire series. I have a couple new counter top displays coming to relieve the overload and make the display more "displayable" Thank you all again for the kind words. Remember, patience in this hobby is very important. If you try to do it too fast, you will overpay greatly and find the same pairs you spent hundreds on for a fraction of the "high point." Pricing tends to go in hills and valleys. Try to get them during the valleys!

Back