• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some New Ti!

Regular_John

Oakley Expert
So I finally pulled the trigger on the Ti Gear Box and I'm glad I did!!! This is a big watch, makes my Minute Machine look like a ladies watch!:laugh: The crown is gonna take some getting used to but so far I'm really digging it! Next up is the Hollow Point, I'm a sucker for Ti!

crankcase.jpg

crankcase1.jpg

Ti brothers... :cool:

crankcase2.jpg

Attachments

• crankcase.jpg
    crankcase.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 249
  • crankcase1.jpg
    crankcase1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 225
  • crankcase2.jpg
    crankcase2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 260
I dont know if I could get used to the setting being oin the left side all my other watches Oakley,Skagen,Timex etc are on the right.

Congrats! :) I'm glad to see you went with it ! I hope you'll love yours as much as I live mine. If you ever decide to unscrew the screws by the crown, be careful not to over-tighten them when putting them back in.
Oh, does your crown have trouble staying screwed in, after setting the time? And does it grind against the Titanium piece that's held by the screws on the side??

Congrats! :) I'm glad to see you went with it ! I hope you'll love yours as much as I live mine. If you ever decide to unscrew the screws by the crown, be careful not to over-tighten them when putting them back in.
Oh, does your crown have trouble staying screwed in, after setting the time? And does it grind against the Titanium piece that's held by the screws on the side??

Thanks! Probably won't be unscrewing the screws by the crown. The only screws I'm likely to mess with are for the strap and buckle. I think I'll probably replace the rubber strap for a leather one. I've had some custom leather straps made for some of my other time pieces, and they came out amazing! The crown screws down buttery smooth and does not come unscrewed at all. Are you having those issues with yours?

Yeah, the Crown on mine grinds against the little titanium piece that's on the side and has trouble screwing down. Oh well, still a great piece :)

Back