• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Nice Oakley Swag In The Mail Today

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Just got home to some nice mountainbike gear bought on the web in the UK at great discounted sale prices.

A Retro Vert jersey and a pair of Factory Pilot Gloves to match my recently aquired Retro Vert shorts and my current Jawbone project (not yet finished as I am waiting for Oakley to deliver the right parts).

I am gonna look like a pro on the trails.....right up til the point I start pedalling....then I will look like a guy in bad shape in a pro's clothes :eek:)

6143571775_750ae83074_z.jpg

Paired with the trailshorts....can't wait to get the Light blue jaws for my white Jawbones with Retina Burn Thrubolts.

6144123100_f6b9e280a7_z.jpg

Just got home to some nice mountainbike gear bought on the web in the UK at great discounted sale prices.

A Retro Vert jersey and a pair of Factory Pilot Gloves to match my recently aquired Retro Vert shorts and my current Jawbone project (not yet finished as I am waiting for Oakley to deliver the right parts).

I am gonna look like a pro on the trails.....right up til the point I start pedalling....then I will look like a guy in bad shape in a pro's clothes :eek:)

6143571775_750ae83074_z.jpg

Paired with the trailshorts....can't wait to get the Light blue jaws for my white Jawbones with Retina Burn Thrubolts.

6144123100_f6b9e280a7_z.jpg

You been shopping at Evans Cycles or Chain Reaction Cycles?
I've got my eyes on those sulphur Factory Pilots too

Damn that's a sweet set.
yeah that would go killer with a Yeti mtn bike.

I saw a Yeti carbon fiber Mtn. Bike I would kill for...

I only have one complaint about the SUlphur colorway...it is not quite as vibrant in the color as you could hope for. They are very distinct but a little more matte than the shirt. Still they look cool.

I think i need a few extra pairs in red/white and mayby the light blue

Latest Posts

Back