• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of my shoes. I'm a massive fan!

i only have crater slide 2 sandals n flesh net shoes, they're so comfy.. looking for another model in a great price..

Here is a list of what i have, still have actually. I'll try to pics of all of them, one day
Twitch
Sourdough
S.I.L.K.
Spline x2
Panhead
Shovel
Killswitch
Race Low X2
Race Mid
Megajoule
Four Barrel X2
Two Barrell
Three Palms
GT
Hotlap
Overtake LS
Flak Low SQR

Think there is a few more there.

I collect shoes, haven't snagged a pair of oakley sneaks yet though. I like to try my shoes on first and haven't really found any local. I love the Red ones you have on! NICE!

Cool collection. I really dig Oakleys first shoe effort, I think they where simply called One and Two. Theone with black and yellow carbonfiber look-a-like fabric. Awesome. Now, finding a pair... Well.

Kevlar i think. Yeah, rarely pop up for sale. Missed out on a pair on ebay, gutted. Got a pair of race black low on the way, going to get race blue mids then a pair of Tactical Six desert colour boots. Then maybe have a bit of break. Like to get a pair of those white/grey Overtake LS, Overtake.

Kevlar i think. Yeah, rarely pop up for sale. Missed out on a pair on ebay, gutted. Got a pair of race black low on the way, going to get race blue mids then a pair of Tactical Six desert colour boots. Then maybe have a bit of break. Like to get a pair of those white/grey Overtake LS, Overtake.
Let me know what you think of the Race Low, I'm interested in getting a pair of those.

Let me know what you think of the Race Low, I'm interested in getting a pair of those.

Already have two pair, in red and dune, they are a nice comfy casual shoe. Little hard on foot but you soon get used to them. Also blokes and gals for some reason start to ask you questions when you wear them etc.

I plan on getting a new car in the coming weeks and I wear the SI Assault shoe and boot to work, I'm wanting something a bit softer and thinner to use for casual driving and the only other shoes I own are a pair of Nike runners that are padded like crazy to help ease impact on my bad knee.

Do you own the Assault shoe or boot such that you can compare size and width? I have a 6" tan boot and a black shoe (which has more grain leather vs the suede in the tan boot), both in 13D, and they fit about the same, which is perfect in length and width for me. My toes can reach the end if I stretch out my foot, but not cramped, and I'm likely right at the limit on width but the 13W felt too loose.

Latest Posts

Back