• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

Noooooooo lol my idea get your own..JK. might as well get one done.. it's gonna be my work pair when I get back to it.
Lol! That's the best/worst part about this place....lots of ideas and even more enablers. I have an xs project in mind but I'm not ready to start it yet. I would rather have a frame done like this than a copper or gold though. That rustic look is dope!

Lol! That's the best/worst part about this place....lots of ideas and even more enablers. I have an xs project in mind but I'm not ready to start it yet. I would rather have a frame done like this than a copper or gold though. That rustic look is dope!

I had been trying to muster up the Probation Toast or Bronze Decay finish on a pair of X-Metals for a long freakin time, dude. That's got to be one of my favorite finishes on metal material.
We bounced ideas around for months, but I ultimately settled with the Midnight Bronze XS (previously pictured) to save efforts and cost.
But, there's something about distressed finishes. Just adds character, but it has to be appropriate contrasts. Here's some of the pics I had for inspirations:

bronze decay 7.JPG Toast Probation 1.jpgToast Probation 5.jpg

Probably lighting but looks more burnt orange. U Texas colors. I prefer this as there doesn' need to be any more crimson anything.
+1 @zwc0442 you gotta call it something else lol not crimson

Side note, I have one like it that I also put white Irchiro rubbers on with Ice lenses.