• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

Something for @Oaks Between the Hedges

20180404_215129.jpg

20180404_215117.jpg

20180404_215110.jpg

Silver Britches XS
94685133265a8db5be9e86b1d6f8cf7a--dog-football-georgia-bulldogs.jpg
uga_1115_bs2_311621c.jpg

I'm torn about lenses. I originally thought red but I don't wanna put red rubbers on at all and I kinda feel red may distract from the frame. I'm thinking chrome to blend with the silver. Then I thought about how versatile titanium iridium polarized is and they look chrome from outside so I got a set on the way. I'm gonna do black rubbers, same reasoning, subdued look to not distract from them silver britches by God! Reckon we'll see when everything arrives.

My wife literally gives two ****s about my Oakley obsession and just isn't into all this stuff, no matter how much i try to engage her and entice her. She literally pays me ZERO attention when i attempt to ask her opinion or show her something I get excited about! I showed her these and she said "oh wow they look just like our silver britches, I like em." That is high praise @zwc0442! I'm probably gonna get a moonlighter frame and get you to replicate this on them. She didn't say no when I suggested it so I took that as a yes :spiteful:. Now she didn't say yes, BUT the absence of a no is all I need! :neo: :dance2:

They look great in the pics and I'm beyond eager to get my hands on em and show em off! Great work as usual Zach!!

Silver Britches XS
View attachment 457567 View attachment 457566
I'm torn about lenses. I originally thought red but I don't wanna put red rubbers on at all and I kinda feel red may distract from the frame. I'm thinking chrome to blend with the silver. Then I thought about how versatile titanium iridium polarized is and they look chrome from outside so I got a set on the way. I'm gonna do black rubbers, same reasoning, subdued look to not distract from them silver britches by God! Reckon we'll see when everything arrives.

My wife literally gives two ****s about my Oakley obsession and just isn't into all this stuff, no matter how much i try to engage her and entice her. She literally pays me ZERO attention when i attempt to ask her opinion or show her something I get excited about! I showed her these and she said "oh wow they look just like our silver britches, I like em." That is high praise @zwc0442! I'm probably gonna get a moonlighter frame and get you to replicate this on them. She didn't say no when I suggested it so I took that as a yes :spiteful:. Now she didn't say yes, BUT the absence of a no is all I need! :neo: :dance2:

They look great in the pics and I'm beyond eager to get my hands on em and show em off! Great work as usual Zach!!
It’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission!

Silver Britches XS
View attachment 457567 View attachment 457566

Silver nir dillion