• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

Been looking through this thread fairly regularly for past couple months looking at all the inspirations for your projects ..
Growing up I loved the movie Robocop.. instantly fell in love with the costume design... all the parts meshed well but the color scheme was something that instantly caught my eye...

might have found my inspiration and with your artistic input would love to customize a MM based on this color scheme ...perhaps silver face would be best place to start since it’s fairly neutral.. I dunno
8D439F37-BEA8-4286-86EF-426AA9B40980.png

Been looking through this thread fairly regularly for past couple months looking at all the inspirations for your projects ..
Growing up I loved the movie Robocop.. instantly fell in love with the costume design... all the parts meshed well but the color scheme was something that instantly caught my eye...

might have found my inspiration and with your artistic input would love to customize a MM based on this color scheme ...perhaps silver face would be best place to start since it’s fairly neutral.. I dunno View attachment 537304
#Enforcer

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk