• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

Splatter eye jacket.

20190708_190121.jpg

20190708_190111.jpg

20190708_190116.jpg

Hey Zach if I posted this wrong i am sorry.

Do you restore Do you restore Oakley Magnesium Switch they are Pearl Fire .
I also need a set of longer screws for a X-Metal Romeo the top ones. I'm guessing to PM you so I should wait 14 days?

Hey Zach if I posted this wrong i am sorry.

Do you restore Do you restore Oakley Magnesium Switch they are Pearl Fire .
I also need a set of longer screws for a X-Metal Romeo the top ones. I'm guessing to PM you so I should wait 14 days?
I have done a couple mag switch but they are more difficult than the average frame. Lenses usually need to be replaced as taking them out destroys them most of the time. Also the nose pins are not something easily replaced as well as the flex couplers in the nose. They're specific to mag frames and I do not have any suitable replacements. So if the nose is loose I can't really tune it up like x metals. If you have an Instagram can message me via there as well my username is the same as here.

I have done a couple mag switch but they are more difficult than the average frame. Lenses usually need to be replaced as taking them out destroys them most of the time. Also the nose pins are not something easily replaced as well as the flex couplers in the nose. They're specific to mag frames and I do not have any suitable replacements. So if the nose is loose I can't really tune it up like x metals. If you have an Instagram can message me via there as well my username is the same as here.
Awesome man I'll look you up right now. The lenses are trashed so replacement is okay. the pins are rock solid. the pearl finish is destroyed. Should I post a few images here?