• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

Hunter orange and graphite black Kryptek.

20190920_145754.jpg

20190920_145750.jpg

20190920_145758.jpg

Yeah I'm working on trying to figure out how to make that particular color of purple. I need to get a set of plasma frames to mess around with. I'm pretty sure I can do that color just need to play around a bit.
It's easy, just get a voltage output machine and follow the color chart, you can also use 9v batteries, it's a common thing in the diy knife community. You can mix it up and use a sponge to get cool patterns or use nail polish, here's a video with 9v batteries

For better results you get one of these

It's easy, just get a voltage output machine and follow the color chart, you can also use 9v batteries, it's a common thing in the diy knife community. You can mix it up and use a sponge to get cool patterns or use nail polish, here's a video with 9v batteries

For better results you get one of these

I've got all the colors sorted out pretty well. If you read through the rest of my thread you can see pretty much every color of the spectrum. 60v isn't high enough to hit all the colors need something to go to 100v to get everything.

I've got all the colors sorted out pretty well. If you read through the rest of my thread you can see pretty much every color of the spectrum. 60v isn't high enough to hit all the colors need something to go to 100v to get everything.
Indeed, just showing an example of what you can use, the 120v output is pretty pricey, but I've used one b4 and it's pretty sweet, I'm more a fan of type 2 anodizing tho