• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

I've got the 1st watch I've ever cerakoted still. Been over 3 years since I did it at least. Been worn regularly over that time I've got 1 tiny chip in the clasp, about half a mm. And one nick in the case about the same size. Overall it's held up better than an uncoated bare titanium watch through the years.

But I've also redone watches that others have cerakoted that you can scrape it off with your fingernail. So prep makes a huge difference.

Distressed flag monster pup.

20211007_065905.jpg

20211007_065929.jpg

20211007_065939.jpg

20211007_065958.jpg

Beautiful work as always.
I was just talking with someone about turning a beater smoke NSJ2 into Matte Smoke. You answered the question. It can be done. Niiice.

Wow, I had no idea there is such a huge Oakley community for modding. Initially, I was looking to buy red icons for Oil Rig sunglasses, but now I'm starting to wonder if there are other mods I can apply...

So, what would be the best way to inquire who can make the red icons and which other mods can be done on the sunglasses? Should I create a new thread in this subforum or post my request on couple of already opened threads? However, I am not sure if the latter can be considered as spaming, I don't want to get banned.

Thanks