• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Some pairs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
The only thing the Sutros need are some Factory Pilot icons. Screams 80’s and I love it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The only thing the Sutros need are some Factory Pilot icons. Screams 80’s and I love it.
I'm super short on those though. I only actually have 3 sets and they are on other sutros. I actually have a chrome one coming.. Definitely need a set for those. I just wish it wouldn't take as long as it does. My plating guy takes months and months.. I should have sent him more than one last time too..
Screenshot_20210316-090933_Gmail.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I'm super short on those though. I only actually have 3 sets and they are on other sutros. I actually have a chrome one coming.. Definitely need a set for those. I just wish it wouldn't take as long as it does. My plating guy takes months and months.. I should have sent him more than one last time too.. View attachment 847491

That’s gnarly man. I didn’t even know that was possible. I wonder if any chrome plating place can do that. They all should come with the Factory Pilot icons now. Scrap the Ellipse.

Username Hidden said:
Agreed!

Also @SouLFuLFroG those chrome ones look sick!

Those Jawbreakers that you added are crazy! If I had the cash, I'd be all over them.

Back