• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Great omatter for sale! Plates, thump, scar, oil rigs, and way more!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

THROW ME OFFERS. Need these gone! Please don't hesitate to pm me! Bundles available for discounts upon request!

All of the pairs listed are perfect or as close to perfect as you can get unless stated otherwise. All info in the frame will be written, any questions pm me, shipping CONUS. I'll add pictures later, if you need detailed pics pm me.
1. Jawbreaker polished black frame and uranium frame, 1 black iridium lense. Polished frame 100$ and uranium 100$. 20$ added to the frame and the lense is yours.
2. Platinum unknown 9/10 small paint scrape, lenses are perfect , comes with box, 110$
3. Snow camo monster dog, 9/10 small paint chip on left icon. Lenses perfect SOLD
4. Fingerprint green radarlock, BNIB, box is ripped near sticker, only imperfection 110$
5. Grey smoke with ghost text crankcase, small scuff inside left arm, other minor imperfections in frame unnoticeable unless inspected very closely, 8/10, polarized lenses perfect 70$
6. Sean white off shoot. Perfect BNIB. Never worn or displayed. 80$
7. Rootbeer splice. Lenses perfect, frame has small wear near screws. Rubbers perfect. 135$
8. Matte black oil rig just glasses and micro 10/10 100$
9. Polished black with text, jut glasses and micro 10/10 100$
10. Silver plate. 7/10, lenses perfect, frame a little worn on ends of arms and above orbitals, 220$
11. Bronze plate, only 1 small bit of end stem wear and a small mark above right orbital. 8/10 hardest of all 3 to find. 300$
12. Black scar, 10/10 with box complete 100$
13. Persimmon scar 9/10 with box complete 150$
14. Cerekote desert sand batwolf with 24k polar iridium. 9/10(only because worn, letting this pair go is upsetting) 160$
15. Lil john thump. 9/10 has all cords and wall adapter along with the original hard case. 300$

WILL TRADE FOR NIB OIL RIGS,

LENSES:
Pitboss 1 24k lenses 10/10, never mounted. Sold the pitboss I wanted use them in. lenses are oem custom cuts by Chris.

Prices are negotiable, no low balls
Will probibly add more later. Hoping to move these first. Pm me for pictures or interest in sale or trade.

If you need more or better pictures please pm me. Pictures are not in order

IMG_4545.JPG

IMG_4546.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4629.JPG

IMG_4784.JPG

IMG_4785.JPG

IMG_4787.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
wow.. youre too new to get out already

Username Hidden said:
wow.. youre too new to get out already
I'm not selling everything. Most of my collection doesn't mean all. I'm just trading and selling off pieces I don't like and don't fit me. I still have my 3 ott. Pb 1 28 oil rigs and Juliet. R2. XS. My 2 valves and my 4 beater work pairs along with 10 beater frames for custom. I'm far from out of the game

Good to hear

Pm sent homie....

Monster dog sold and pm replied to.

Bump

Bump

Bump