• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Questions About My Romeos

tb417

Oakley Beginner
I bought these used around 10 years ago, I don't really know much about them. What finish and lens are they? Is it a stock color combo? What kind of condition are they in? What are they worth?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tom

15178319760_e1c49cebb0_s.jpg
15364699062_3bb6933acc_s.jpg
15178486587_00cb76a911_s.jpg
15361837661_1eaa8c8b8c_s.jpg

Last edited:
c'mon chaps play fair, I expect he could get $60 easily if he was willing to ship Brazil.

Tom, value can be effected quite a lot even by where (what country I mean) you are in. Have a look on the oreview database as your pics don't work and look in the romeo section which will tell you what combo you have.
Then when you've been a member long enough (or you pay for membership) you can see the for sale section and flog them which I am guess is what you're trying to do?
good luck

I'm not really trying to back door the rules here, I was just wondering why I've seen such extreme price ranges.

I have noticed that in Europe they are selling for a lot less than in the UK, however, condition , box, paperwork and coin make a huge difference to the value.

Latest Posts

Back