• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Some SI Or Matte Black/Grey Sunglasses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I need some sunnies for the army and refuse to wear anything but Oakley. I need at least 2 pairs and I don't mind if they are polarized or not. They must be BNIB.

My shortlist is:

Straight Jacket 2.0
Flak Jacket XLJ
Monster Pup
Half Jacket 2.0 XL

Some people reacted to this post.
If your enlisted why not order them from US standard issue? That website is built for military and reasonably priced.

Username Hidden said:
If your enlisted why not order them from US standard issue? That website is built for military and reasonably priced.
Judging by his location, I'm guessing he's in the Australian Army. I'm pretty certain the Oakley SI program is only for US Forces/Law Enforcement. So he's gotta get his Oakleys on the open market like the rest of us civilian types, I suppose.

The location does not come right up on my phone. I just assumed seeing the army part.

No worries. Ya can't know what ya can't see. I'd have assumed the same thing.

Username Hidden said:
Judging by his location, I'm guessing he's in the Australian Army. I'm pretty certain the Oakley SI program is only for US Forces/Law Enforcement. So he's gotta get his Oakleys on the open market like the rest of us civilian types, I suppose.

This is true and Oakleys are not standard issue over here

Back