• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Username Hidden said:
Yes I saw his other frogs. I think he don't know the real values of his frogs;)
I've spoken to him through eBay a ton. He's not a member here and I've tried to convince him to start. If you could see some of his stuff you'd loose your mind. He has over 500 pairs 170 of which are frogs. Alot of Rares. However he's very solid on his prices and his opinions on what things are worth are a little off. Oh well. Perhaps one day hell see the light and join us here for a proper education.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I've spoken to him through eBay a ton. He's not a member here and I've tried to convince him to start. If you could see some of his stuff you'd loose your mind. He has over 500 pairs 170 of which are frogs. Alot of Rares. However he's very solid on his prices and his opinions on what things are worth are a little off. Oh well. Perhaps one day hell see the light and join us here for a proper education.
Including a pair of blends.

And lots of other great stuff.

Koston craftsman aquired. Special thanks to @pricedollaz for helping me out... brother you rock.

Bump

Black and yellow is the second beams release not the first

Username Hidden said:
Black and yellow is the second beams release not the first
That's great thank you. See that's why I'm here so you guys can teach me. I'm just missing that one from the 4 pairs.

You have the tortoise frame with clear lenses? That's one of my favorite frogs. Never seen the black with clear that came out at the same time

Yes I do. Ive only seen the black with clear for sale once. I didn't get to it in time. The micro bag is a cool orange

Last edited:
1454372064891-1463106369.jpg

Latest Posts

Back