• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Someone scored on mercari

About a week ago someone posted a Plasma R1 for like $40. It took about 15 minutes for the listing to vanish (meaning he cancelled it). Next day it was on Poshmark for $2k 🙄 Could not help myself and commented I saw it listed and nicely said in short words... advice you got was wrong, worth $800ish, and he must have freaked out and took that listing down. Have not seen it resurface as of yet.
The person that bought it probably listed it before it was ever even in their hands.

Screenshot_20220922-114226_Mercari.jpg

😎

No snake here, happened to notice the price and offered $75. Seller approved, received and they are in near perfect condition. Nose bridge will need tightening, other than that the frames are near perfect, lenses seem to be original. No serial, rubbers aren't my favorite but they'll due for now.
Ahh congratulations

No snake here, happened to notice the price and offered $75. Seller approved, received and they are in near perfect condition. Nose bridge will need tightening, other than that the frames are near perfect, lenses seem to be original. No serial, rubbers aren't my favorite but they'll due for now.
I'll give you $80 f&f for them

Back