• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Something BIG Is Coming!!!! REAL BIG!!!!!

Was this done by "Dr. Chop your money and never return your item." I thought this man was considered a hack and a thief. And hasn't he been accused of faking items? Not my position but thats all I know about the guy. The Blends then, are they not a HQ item, as Dr. Chop is not HQ, correct?
Oh. I didn’t realise they’re weren’t official releases. I’ll retract two “wows” and just give it one “wow”, for actually getting something back!! 😉

Same

I have no idea what is going on in this thread

Ain't no party like a West Coast party

'Cause a West Coast party don't stop…

Was this done by "Dr. Chop your money and never return your item." I thought this man was considered a hack and a thief. And hasn't he been accused of faking items? Not my position but thats all I know about the guy. The Blends then, are they not a HQ item, as Dr. Chop is not HQ, correct?
No these were customs all day every day! I have heard many horror stories unfortunately, sad that he went to the dark side. I severed ties with him as I heard more and more of his Antix (pun intended), I also ended up having issues with him involving multiple items. Soured me on customizing TBH, hopefully the future will see some more of my ideas.

No these were customs all day every day! I have heard many horror stories unfortunately, sad that he went to the dark side. I severed ties with him as I heard more and more of his Antix (pun intended), I also ended up having issues with him involving multiple items. Soured me on customizing TBH, hopefully the future will see some more of my ideas.

I too actually never had a problem with doc myself and was a decent customer of his too. Until I started learning myself that is. He was actually a friend for a while. The man never ripped me off but he certainly got a few of my friends pretty damn good. I wonder if he's still doing stuff. I always wanted a blends chrome. It was my first want when I joined the forum and saw your photos. I ended up doing one for myself because he never sent any other frames out to be plated again. It is certainly an amazing idea. 👏

Come on now....
1649601821604.gif

Back