• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sometimes I hate fleabay

@pjd1234, Amazon isn't all that either. I bought some lenses from there and I discovered that they were fake. Luckily, the return policy is good (in my case, it was a 3rd party with Amazon fulfillment).

@pjd1234, Amazon isn't all that either. I bought some lenses from there and I discovered that they were fake. Luckily, the return policy is good (in my case, it was a 3rd party with Amazon fulfillment).
Thats great im just saying before ebay always sides with the seller no matter what as long as it ships it does not matter what the contents you are recieving a ****ful loads of magazines and paid 120 bucks for an item is no fun and i got that twice since buying from fleebay till they changed their policy.

Though I realize it sucks for sellers, as a buyer I kinda prefer ebay's policy these days. I got screwed a couple of times back when it was the other way around. Made me stop buying there for a few years.

Thats great im just saying before ebay always sides with the seller no matter what as long as it ships it does not matter what the contents you are recieving a ****ful loads of magazines and paid 120 bucks for an item is no fun and i got that twice since buying from fleebay till they changed their policy.
OK. I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you. No, no site is perfect. :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back