• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sometimes I hate fleabay

I have my moments on fleabay hahahahaha recieving an empty box with magazines instead of the one i truly bought that sucks and never got my money back yes i got my moments atleast now they side with the buyers as it should be like amazon no BS. I do understand your situation and it sucks FAKES come on now send to a diffeent location never do that only paypal confirmed address its a double edge sword really i seldom sell there now and if somebody bought from me i message him back and ask him if he really wanted the item as i dont accept returns regardless im sorry to hear that awful experience i hope that jack ass returns the item the same condition you had them also badnews is thats how of members appraise their pieces through pieces sold on fleabay.
They might in part be teasing you, but there is truth in jest. This is essentially unreadable. Look at the difference punctuating the exact same text can make:

I have my moments on fleabay hahahahaha.

Recieving an empty box with magazines instead of the one i truly bought, that sucks. And never got my money back.

Yes, I got my moments. At least now they side with the buyers, as it should be. Like Amazon, no BS.

I do understand your situation and it sucks. FAKES! Come on now. Send to a diffeent location? Never do that, only PayPal confirmed address.

It's a double edge sword really. I seldom sell there now and, if somebody bought from me, I message him back and ask him if he really wanted the item, as I dont accept returns. Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that awful experience. I hope that jack ass returns the item the same condition you had them. Also bad news is that's how of members appraise their pieces, through pieces sold on fleabay.

Not an English class but it's about clarity of communication, and whether someone makes the effort of reading what you wrote or not. Also, totally doable on a phone, periods, commas and return are right there on the main keyboard on an iPhone. You want people to read what you write, right?

They might in part be teasing you, but there is truth in jest. This is essentially unreadable. Look at the difference punctuating the exact same text can make:

I have my moments on fleabay hahahahaha.

Recieving an empty box with magazines instead of the one i truly bought, that sucks. And never got my money back.

Yes, I got my moments. At least now they side with the buyers, as it should be. Like Amazon, no BS.

I do understand your situation and it sucks. FAKES! Come on now. Send to a diffeent location? Never do that, only PayPal confirmed address.

It's a double edge sword really. I seldom sell there now and, if somebody bought from me, I message him back and ask him if he really wanted the item, as I dont accept returns. Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that awful experience. I hope that jack ass returns the item the same condition you had them. Also bad news is that's how of members appraise their pieces through pieces sold on fleabay.

Not an English class but it's about clarity of communication, and whether someone makes the effort of reading what you wrote or not. Also, totally doable on a phone, periods, commas and return are right there on the main keyboard on an iPhone. You want people to read what you write, right?
I know they are hahahaahah well done bro hahahaha

Back