• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Somewhat Realistic Dream Cars?

Find a nice used NSX (Gen 1). Honda reliability, timeless styling (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and an interior with great ergonomics that does not look as dated as say the interior from the Supra TT.
From the stock 270HP N/A motor you can go supercharged to about 400 WHP and if you go turbo you can make a dependable 600WHP that at 3000 lbs can pretty much walk anything on the road.
8198101963_b789db2be1_c.jpg
6965510272_61ee951038_c.jpg
Pretty much bottomed out depreciation-wise, here's Edmunds long-term report:
http://www.edmunds.com/acura/nsx/1991/long-term-road-test/wrap-up.html
PS- they bought one without a PPI so they got one that needed stuff that they did not know about. As with any car, get a PPI.

I have a few X-Metals to trade........;) What a beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!!

within reach:

get this bad boy rebuilt:
ezysysa6.jpg

maybe unobtainable:
ubemejem.jpg

i wouldnt mind a diablo/murcie/aventador either (those are at least closer within reach), but the miura is epitome.

My boss owns a McLaren MP4-12C. Having stood next to it I can officially say it is sex on wheels.

Been a ferrari lover for as long as I can remember. My dad has had a 308/328/348/ and now currently a 430. Eventually will be my goal to call myself a ferrari owner as well. They are really special cars, hopefully in 5-10 years this goal will be achieved.

My dream car wouldn't be a Ferrari or any exotic for that matter. I'm pretty humble when it comes to cars. Here's a quick list of cars I would love to have, fully restored or in good condition:

- GMC Syclone
- Delorean DMC-12
- Toyota Supra (93-98)
- Datsun 510
- Nissan Skyline (70's)
- Caterham 7

Just to name a few. I'll come up with more later.

I wish I had a garage like Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno.

Maybe not at Porsche-centric as Jerry, or historically diverse as Leno, but boy I'd love to have a few dozen cars that I could just walk through and pick one like I do Oakleys.

Porche GT3RS (and maybe a handful or other 911's), BMW M3 from a few different generations, some 60's British flair with an E-Type or an XKSS roadster like McQueen's, '64 Corvette Grand Sport, a few late 60's/early 70's muscle cars... gah, the list goes on!

I'm not huge into the supercars and exotics. I want enough power to pin me to the seat in whatever I've got, and for it to be comfortable enough to drive for a few hours.

Roadster
AWD Coupe/Hatch
V8 Sedan in RWD

Just a few toys I can have fun with and still take to work or wherever.

And a track for a driveway.
Driveway.jpg

I think the ultimate would be to build a daily driver WRC car that I could just absolutely tear up some back roads with. Get some driving schools and enter a few amateur rallies maybe.

Latest Posts

Back