• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Somone’s Rejected OCP Plasma’s

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Stopped into an O Vault in Gloucester, NJ and stumbled upon some OCP Plasmas. I’ve kinda wanted a pair, and between landing a new role at my current employer and smashing my fastest 100 mile time on a bike, it was a “treat yo’self” moment. $70, I figured not bad.

Story behind them is the customer had them built, and decided they didn’t like them. They originally had the green icons, but when I was asking the manager if she knew what other models share the size, she pulled out some purple icons (ratchet I think they are called, but they work with Flak 2.0’s too), it looked liked they worked. I thanked her for the info and said that’s one of the colors I’d probably replace them with. She asked if I wanted them, and $0.01 later, I got the purples too.

Purple definitely looks better than the Team Bright Green. Lenses are photochromatic, which is not currently on OCP.

74617F60-57C5-49E6-B9DC-4830CD680971.jpeg

Stopped into an O Vault in Gloucester, NJ and stumbled upon some OCP Plasmas. I’ve kinda wanted a pair, and between landing a new role at my current employer and smashing my fastest 100 mile time on a bike, it was a “treat yo’self” moment. $70, I figured not bad.

Story behind them is the customer had them built, and decided they didn’t like them. They originally had the green icons, but when I was asking the manager if she knew what other models share the size, she pulled out some purple icons (ratchet I think they are called, but they work with Flak 2.0’s too), it looked liked they worked. I thanked her for the info and said that’s one of the colors I’d probably replace them with. She asked if I wanted them, and $0.01 later, I got the purples too.

Purple definitely looks better than the Team Bright Green. Lenses are photochromatic, which is not currently on OCP.

View attachment 901829
Very nice. My wifes have the same celeste temple and purple icons.

Back