• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sonic Fast Food.

To bad it's Sunday. :(
CFA ROCKS!!!!!!!! Plus their employees are always kind and considerate to everyone. I have never had a bad experience there.
Never had a bad experience there either. Just good food fast.

I keep forgetting to go to the Original Dwarf House in Hapeville (just north of the Atlanta airport).

I kinda like that they are closed on Sunday. They stand out in a good way... Folks need time off too.

Never had a bad experience there either. Just good food fast.

I keep forgetting to go to the Original Dwarf House in Hapeville (just north of the Atlanta airport).

I kinda like that they are closed on Sunday. They stand out in a good way... Folks need time off too.

Next time ya go, throw some CFA sauce on your chicken sandwich with some cole slaw too, makes for a nice treat!!!!!!

I love that CFA sauce... I never thought to put slaw on the sandwich. Hmmmmmm

Just use the regular CFA sandwich....I also get the Cobb salad with diced up CFA fried chix breast, smothered in spicey dressing ( get 2 packets) and 4 packets of texas pete hot sauce....Shake up that mixture and dive in!!!!

Just use the regular CFA sandwich....I also get the Cobb salad with diced up CFA fried chix breast, smothered in spicey dressing ( get 2 packets) and 4 packets of texas pete hot sauce....Shake up that mixture and dive in!!!!
Damn. You have your own concoctions! But I'd be inclined to agree with the suggestions. I LOVE the spicy CFA sandwich

Back