• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soooo... too bad, dont be mad, man.

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
If these prototypes were the product on sale, the actual price would be fair. But with plastic parts...no
Another person on my wavelength. I refrained from putting the "plastic" in there because I am not familiar enough with the models on sale. Thanks for confirming it though!

I was going to pose the question. Should I go for another pair of X-Metals or go for one of these plastic-metals?:lolsign:

I guess this kind of answers that question!

Bah I have two and they hold up just fine. As have all the other ones owned by forum members; just this one pic of a broken one, should be under warranty. Unless there's proof that these broke under normal use then there's nothing to be worried about.

Other than original x-metals (which these are not, they're only marketed with the same name; stop making comparisons), just how much abuse can any frame take? Not much...

It's fear that threatens rational thought. But that's no excuse not to think rationally...

It's fear that threatens rational thought. But that's no excuse not to think rationally...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

The sleeper has awakened!

Bah I have two and they hold up just fine. As have all the other ones owned by forum members; just this one pic of a broken one, should be under warranty. Unless there's proof that these broke under normal use then there's nothing to be worried about.

Other than original x-metals (which these are not, they're only marketed with the same name; stop making comparisons), just how much abuse can any frame take? Not much...

Okay I just purchased one online through oakley.com. Cant wait to get it.....raped my wallet tho...$400 + tax came out 432 or so with free ship.......

Okay I just purchased one online through oakley.com. Cant wait to get it.....raped my wallet tho...$400 + tax came out 432 or so with free ship.......
Ahh! You caved in to your Oakley desires. What did you get?

I hope they live up to your expectations. I still think they do look nice!

Ahh! You caved in to your Oakley desires. What did you get?

I hope they live up to your expectations. I still think they do look nice!

Got the madmans in ruby iridium/dark frame

madddd.jpg

Latest Posts

Back