• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soooo... too bad, dont be mad, man.

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Oakley isn't oblivious to us paying $900 for Romeos, $600 for XX, etc. They priced it where the market will support it whether we like it or not. Look at how many people who didn't/don't really like the styling bought them anyway. Surely if someone who doesn't like them will pay $400, someone who likes them will pay $400 too. And a lot of people like them.
Sadly, that's the truth.

Update: Just wanted to add that the original one I purchased, I have returned. Couldnt take the $400 price tag (plus tax). I did, however, order another one through F&F and saved over 100, hence I feel much better and probably will be keeping this new pair.

Also wanted to say, the first pair I got, plus a pair I checked out at a local sunglass hut, had "weak" spring hinges. This new pair I got has strong spring-hinges...it grips my head a little better. I dont know if Oakley listened to complaints or opinions of the fit feeling loose or I just got lucky. However they still dont feel as secure as say my juliets. But good enough.

Update: Just wanted to add that the original one I purchased, I have returned. Couldnt take the $400 price tag (plus tax). I did, however, order another one through F&F and saved over 100, hence I feel much better and probably will be keeping this new pair.

Also wanted to say, the first pair I got, plus a pair I checked out at a local sunglass hut, had "weak" spring hinges. This new pair I got has strong spring-hinges...it grips my head a little better. I dont know if Oakley listened to complaints or opinions of the fit feeling loose or I just got lucky. However they still dont feel as secure as say my juliets. But good enough.
I'd say luck of the draw on the hinges. Its way too early for them to be changing parts already.

Back