• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sooooo for my big aniversary 167th post, i thought i'd do something special

Thanks all of you guys.
I think I've reached a good spot with my collection of wearables.
3 metals because...well they are metals, and by my opinion the ultimate shades. XS Plasma FIP, Romeo 1 XM BI (Etched+ extra set) XS XM RI
3 Special editions, and well... they are the ones i like the most out of the special editions, each with their own appeal and level of sexyness PIB1, FC FIP Fallout, PB2
3 regular lifestyles (yes i do put the badmans in regular) wire/lifestyle category just because... that's where i find them to fit best.Tincan Pewter BIP, Bdman SIP, Crosshair Matte Blk EIP.
3 sports frames for more active abuse, like the Golf Prizm Flak 2.0, with an extra set of FIP for those really sunny days, in addition to the Photochromic ghost text splits and the two tone grey with grey lens, bught mainly because of the +red IP.

I'm covered right :)
In addition to this 4 XM Hard Vaults, all with new foam, and 3 XM Soft Vaults, 1 Metal Hard Vault (medium size which i normally use for the Badmans), and a whole bunch of regular softvaults.

still need that coveted Black/Red OTT combo tho

Back