• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sorry to @kparrott, I appear to have made an error of judgement.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
After leaving proof of a cok up by Kparrot21, on eBay: selling fake New Eye Jackets, seems he's had a hissey-fit and barred me and left the fakes still on sale. Extracted from his eBay profile.

FEEDBACK
FEEDBACKFromWHEN

The item condition is not as described. The item has scuff and wrong icons. Seller claimed he got it in bulk from Oakley factory, but it is missing SKU print inside the earstem, missing red tab "USA assembled", and the icons are wrong. I don't think Oakley sell incomplete frames unless these are copies
New Oakley Eye Jacket X Redux Polish Tan Sunglasses Replacement Frame (#334658825303)
Buyer: k***e (321)
US $100.00
Past month
Reply by imthehelp. Left within past month.
scuff are on the descriptions, Oakley have many compatible icons, I can take a return no problem but please don't expect it for free, gladly I can block you
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.

Fake item. I own two other oakley latches that are the same size that I can swap out my prescription lenses easily. I tried putting my lenses into this one and it did not fit. I brought these glasses frames to my optometrist and they could not put in the lenses either. My optometrist even said they are fake. There is no SKU number.
Oakley Latch Matte Smoke Sunglasses Frames 53-21-139 (#334548059291)
Buyer: p***y (19)
US $69.00
Past 6 months
Reply by imthehelp. Left within past 6 months.
THIS ARE AUTHENTIC WARRANTIED, CONTACT ME I CAN HELP YOU. THERE ARE DIFFERENT MODELS,SIZES, MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME, IF NOT I CAN HELP YOU CONTACT ME

Too expensive and does not have a clasp on end of temple piece. And you can't get the part. So glasses end up being worthless unless you want to spend $80.00 to get replacement temple pieces!
New Oakley CLIFDEN 9440-1956 Sunglasses Shift Spin (#234457469872)
Buyer: 3***3 (138)
US $66.00
Past 6 months
PICTURE,PRICE AND DESCRIPTION WAS THERE ALL THE TIME. NO NEED FOR THIS , CONTACT ME

Fake
new Oakley FLAK 2.0 Camo Black Sunglasses Frames (#334531360115)
Buyer: a***b (152)
US $64.00
Past 6 months
all my items are warrantied authentic. contact me, I won't rest until you are satisfied

Save your money, this guy is painting the Oakley logos with a spray can and doing a really bad job at it 👎🏽
(Private listing)
Buyer: l***7 (102)Past 6 months
my apologies . I took that one out all ready , feel free to request return. have a. nice day

I placed the order 17th aug and now they are asking to choose the color. I did choose black at the time of ordering ??? It’s due first week in September now they ask what color despite been mentioned at time of order
(Private listing)
Buyer: 2***l (1)Past 6 months
there must be a confusion ! I ship with 24 hours of purchase. internationals takes longer to arrive but I take care of any issue . contact me

The seller is a rude scammer that sells counterfeit items the Oakley stems I got from them are 100% fake.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER BUYER BEWARE FAKE PRODUCTS!!!!!
NEW Oakley Holbrook PARTS arms ,legs ,stems choose your color (#234403965682)
Buyer: h***r (unregistered)
US $20.00
Past 6 months
send the item back if you want your money back. I can't do it for free!

Didn’t even fit right .. crap communication
NEW Oakley SUTRO arms ,legs ,stems choose your color (#234402193188)
Buyer: s***n (177)
US $22.00
Past 6 months
FOR SURE A MISUNDERSTOOD. I NEVER GOT YOUR MESSAGES . CONTACT ME

Didn’t fit my hobrooks, it was too big. Seems fake
Buyer: o***o (89)
US $19.00
Past 6 months
there are several types of Holbrook , contact me ,I can help you

seller never gave me my refund from the return Never answered messages not a trusted seller.
Oakley Gascan Sunglasses Parts ,center frame Authentic choose color (#234403718120)
Buyer: 0***0 (532)
US $33.00
Past year
Reply by imthehelp. Left within past year.
ive send you the refund . contact me for anything else

Product was not authentic. I’m happy with the product received because it’s exactly what I needed to repair my glasses im just not happy that the seller says the product is authentic when it’s not genuine oakley. I would still purchase the product because it’s a really good copy I just wouldn’t want to pay the asking price for something that’s not authentic when it’s listed so. Fast shipping and seller will work with you if your not happy with the product unless its about it being authentic.
Buyer: 6***6 (31)
US $19.00
Past year
The product is authentic and it is well described as an open box item. I accept returns, no questions asked at any time.

I haven’t got the item
NEW Oakley SUTRO arms ,legs ,stems choose your color (#234402193188)
Buyer: t***a (2)
US $22.00
Past year
The order was processed in time, the Postal Office lost the item, I have resend a new one. Why a negative when I can't control the courier delivery standards?

I did not get the product I payed for, the frame does not fit the metal piece therefore they are un-usable
Oakley SUTRO Sunglasses Parts ,center frame Authentic choose color (#334314438671)
Buyer: o***7 (2)
US $40.00
Past year
My product is guaranteed, all you have to do is communicate with me.

Ordered a right sided arm for the fuel cells totally different from the original does not fit does not seat right. Doesn’t open all the way extremely tight and no Oakley icons included which was in the picture so no biggie. But I’d stay away.
NEW Oakley FUEL CELL PARTS arms ,legs ,stems and center frame mate black (#234475500154)
Buyer: s***l (171)
US $19.00
Past year
Contact me, I will take care of you.

Sold & shipped a new pair of Oakley Siphon sunglasses with the ear socks missing.
NEW* Oakley SIPHON polished Smoke POLARIZED Seek Sapphire Blue Sunglass 9429 (#334442646479)
Buyer: a***r (102)
US $94.00
Past year
description was no earsocks ,pictures was no ear socks .why negative ? please!!!

Not exactly like pictures missing Oakley icons !!
Custom Oakley PLAZMA Matte BLACK FRAME INFINITY HERO ICONS Sunglasses (#234541466168)
Buyer: w***w (491)
US $35.00
Past year
contact me! I can correct any issues . I won't rest until you are fully satisfied

These are fake Oakley's, very cheap knockoff. Seller offered refund when he gets them back, but already mislead me once, Fraud.
(Private listing)
Buyer: u***r (220)Past year
this are authentic but i accept returns through ebay no questions ask. contact me , i can help you

Anyone see a correlation?.....

The noose keeps tightening
I don’t know what’s going on but I’m staying for the free
8f03da52349b523115294bf1b162d740.gif

Back