• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soulful 2K

For someone who got a late start in it all, you certainly have blown past any and all competition. Not to add that you've kept the Doc occupied with your customs further delaying me getting mine ;)
Keep doing what you're doing and it's always good to log in and see the pics being posted of your expanding amphibians.

Damn, that's a lot of Frogs!!! Just curious, how many in your collection. Congrats on your milestone post. Good seeing you around the forum.

Congratulations on the milestone. You have some impressive pairs in your collection. I hope you can find the rest that you are looking for.

Congrats on you collection fella. My first ever pair of Oakleys was pair of Frogskins, bought in Orlando 1991. I wish I still had them, I believe they may have been stolen as I didn't lose them or anything. One minute there, then gone................shame. They were a black frame, grey lens I recall.

Congrats on the milestone and the growing frog pond! I am very glad Frogs look goofy on me, that pursuit may make my head explode. However, you rock them and are amassing an amazing collection. Keep up the good work!:drinks:

Latest Posts

Back